ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A CLAIM?
- Did your accident happen in the last three years?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Where you injured as a result of the accident?
If you said YES to all three questions, call us now on 0208 635 5555 and we can start your claim straight away.
HOW MUCH CAN I CLAIM?
Depending on the severity of consequences the pay-out might be different. To find out an approximate size of pay-out, you can use personal injury claim calculator.
WHAT WILL MY COMPENSATION COVER?
You will get compensation for:
- Compensation for personal injury
- Loss of earnings and financial losses
- Medical expenses and prescription fees
- Rehabilitation costs
- Travel expenses
- Private care costs
NO WIN - NO FEE
Our solicitors work on no win – no fee basis. Hence, there’s no financial risk to making a no win no fee claim.
For further information please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the solicitor’s contract.
I’M NOT SURE IF MY INJURY IS SERIOUS ENOUGH
Except in very minor injuries, it is very rare to not have some degree of incapacity after your accident.
Even a simple injury to your hand could make ordinary household chores and personal care, more difficult to do. A sprained ankle could mean that you are unable to get around as easily. In such circumstances, you will need assistance from your relatives and friends.
Good news is that any assistance that you receive will potentially be possible to recover from the Defendant as part of a claim for compensation
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Ensure that the injured person is moved away from any danger or hazards and get first aid if needed.
- Record as much information as you can at the scene of your accident. If you have fallen, take photographs of the defect that caused you to trip and fall. If needed, use a ruler to show the height/depth of the defect.
Some evidence may not be available later if you wish to make an accident claim for personal injury compensation.
- Report this to the council and seek a reference number. If there was a complained about the same issue before, we need that evidence. It’s your responsibility to make sure that an accident is recorded!
- Seek medical attention and treatment either at a hospital or from your local GP as soon as possible following your accident. Even if you think no medical treatment is needed, some injuries may not be immediately apparent.
The doctor also will record your injuries and this will help during the claim process.
- Try to find the witness of your accident and take their contact details.
WHAT WILL LITKRAFT NEED FROM YOU?
To start your case, we will need to know the following:
- the date of the accident, where and how it happened;
- the contact details for any witnesses;
- the details of your injuries, medical diagnosis, and treatment;
- proof of your loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of your injury;
- any documents that can be used to support your claim.
Keep a full record of any expenses you incur as a result of your accident. This may include the cost of medical treatment, travel involved in obtaining medical treatment, and even costs incurred by your family traveling to visit you whilst you recover.
HOW TO CLAIM FOR MY INJURY?
Our personal injury lawyers are experts and will help you to understand the process of making a claim in simple terms.
2. SIGNING AN AGREEMENT
3. PREPARE A LETTER OF CLAIM
4. MEDICAL EXAMINATION
5. NEGOTIATIONS – ADMIT OR DENY LIABILITY
You can find more information here.
IF YOU WERE REJECTED BY OTHER LAWYERS
Even if you were let down somewhere else, contact us and we will do our best to get what you deserve.
Call LITKRAFT now on 0208 635 5555 and start your accident claim. Our office is open between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. – Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.