ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A CLAIM?
- Did your accident happen in the last three years?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Where you injured as a result of the accident?
If you said YES to all three questions, call us now on 0208 635 5555 and we can start your claim straight away.
HOW MUCH CAN I CLAIM?
Depending on the severity of consequences the pay-out might be different. To find out an approximate size of pay-out, you can use personal injury claim calculator.
WHAT WILL MY COMPENSATION COVER?
You can get compensation for:
- Compensation for personal injury
- Loss of earnings and financial losses
- Medical costs and prescription fees
- Travel expenses
- Private care costs
NO WIN – NO FEE
Our solicitors work on no win – no fee basis. Hence, there’s no financial risk to making a no win no fee claim.
For further information please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the solicitor’s contract.
I’M NOT SURE IF MY INJURY IS SERIOUS ENOUGH
Almost any road accident is a traumatic event. As your body is in shock you don’t feel pain.
Some injuries after the accident can be minor; others can have very subtle signs. Early on, people may look well and problems may be missed by patients and doctors. With any accident, you need to be on the lookout for injuries with delayed symptoms.
If you are not sure whether the road accident related injury was serious enough speak to one of our accident claims advisers and we will see if you are entitled to compensation.
WHAT WILL LITKRAFT NEED FROM YOU?
To start your case, we will need to know the following:
- the date of the accident, where and how it happened;
- the contact details for any witnesses;
- the details of your injuries, medical diagnosis, and treatment;
- proof of your loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of your injury;
- any documents that can be used to support your claim.
Keep a full record of any expenses you incur as a result of your accident. This may include the cost of medical treatment, travel involved in obtaining medical treatment, and even costs incurred by your family traveling to visit you whilst you recover.
HOW TO CLAIM FOR AN INJURY?
Our personal injury lawyers are experts and will help you to understand the process of making a claim in simple terms.
2. SIGNING AN AGREEMENT
3. PREPARE A LETTER OF CLAIM
4. MEDICAL EXAMINATION
5. NEGOTIATIONS – ADMIT OR DENY LIABILITY
You can find more information here.
IF YOU WERE REJECTED BY OTHER LAWYERS
Even if you were let down somewhere else, contact us and we will do our best to get what you deserve.
Call LITKRAFT now on 0208 635 5555 and start your accident claim. Our office is open between 8 am and 7 pm – Monday to Friday and 9 pm to 3 pm on Saturday.