ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A CLAIM?
- Did your accident happen in the last three years?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Where you injured as a result of the accident?
If you said YES to all three questions, call us now on 0208 635 5555 and we can start your claim straight away.
HOW MUCH CAN I CLAIM?
Depending on the severity of consequences the pay-out might be different. To find out an approximate size of pay-out, you can use personal injury claim calculator.
WHAT WILL MY COMPENSATION COVER?
You will get compensation for:
- Compensation for personal injury
- Loss of earnings and financial losses
- Medical expenses and prescription fees
- Rehabilitation costs
- Travel expenses
- Private care costs
NO WIN - NO FEE
Our solicitors work on no win – no fee basis. Hence, there’s no financial risk to making a no win no fee claim.
For further information please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the solicitor’s contract.
I’M NOT SURE IF MY INJURY IS SERIOUS ENOUGH
Except in very minor injuries, it is very rare to not have some degree of incapacity after your accident.
Even a simple injury to your hand could make ordinary household chores and personal care, more difficult to do. A sprained ankle could mean that you are unable to get around as easily. In such circumstances, you will need assistance from your relatives and friends.
Good news is that any assistance that you receive will potentially be possible to recover from the Defendant as part of a claim for compensation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT OR INJURY?
- Get medical assistance as soon as you realise you’ve had food poisoning, even if you think no medical treatment is needed.
The doctor will also record your injuries, and this will help during the claim process. Keep a copy of your medical report and receipts of any medical charges.
- You should report that you’ve had food poisoning as soon as possible to:
- hotel management
- a representative of your package holiday provider in the hotel or
- holiday provider’s head office in the UK
- travel insurance (if you have one)
- It’s your responsibility to make sure food poisoning is recorded in an accident book (please ask for a copy for your own records).
- Get names, contact details and addresses of all witnesses
- Collect any other possible evidence to support your claim
WHAT WILL LITKRAFT NEED FROM YOU?
To start your case, we will need to know the following:
- the date of the accident, where and how it happened;
- the contact details for any witnesses;
- the details of your injuries, medical diagnosis, and treatment;
- proof of your loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of your injury;
- any documents that can be used to support your claim.
Keep a full record of any expenses you incur as a result of your accident. This may include the cost of medical treatment, travel involved in obtaining medical treatment, and even costs incurred by your family traveling to visit you whilst you recover.
HOW TO CLAIM FOR MY INJURY?
Our personal injury lawyers are experts and will help you to understand the process of making a claim in simple terms.
2. SIGNING AN AGREEMENT
3. PREPARE A LETTER OF CLAIM
4. MEDICAL EXAMINATION
5. NEGOTIATIONS – ADMIT OR DENY LIABILITY
You can find more information here.
IF YOU WERE REJECTED BY OTHER LAWYERS
Even if you were let down somewhere else, contact us and we will do our best to get what you deserve.
Call LITKRAFT now on 0208 635 5555 and start your accident claim. Our office is open between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. – Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.