Lithuanian Speaking Case Handler Assistant
An established and fast growing Law Firm in East London is looking to recruit multilingual experienced candidates who can work on the initiative with fantastic written and verbal communication skills. In return, we will provide training, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
An ideal candidate would preferably have previous personal injury industry experience although this is not necessary as we provide full training.
You who will be responsible for providing assistance to clients / senior staff and general administration duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming calls, faxes and post
- Distributing post and processing e-mails
- Liaising with clients, partners and other staff
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, printing, scanning etc.
- Carrying out specific projects and research
Skills & Experience:
- Being able to work on your own initiative and be part of a team
- Ability to manage your time and workload, prioritising important and time-sensitive issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Lithuanian and or Russian
- Accurate attention to detail
- Excellent personable skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Previous administration experience
- A general understanding of personal injury claims
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent ideally in Law / Insurance
Salary - dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Lithuanian (Required)
- Russian (Required)