If you had an accident whilst visiting public places, on public transport or walkways, and suffered an injury due to a slip or a fall, which, in your opinion, could have been prevented, you could be entitled to compensation. If the accident was caused by a slipping on a wet/slippery floor, tripping due to a defective floor, paving, surfaces or over out of place object or other hazard in a public place, you can claim from the public liability insurance policy of the organisation at fault.
WHAT MY COMPENSATION WILL COVER
- Compensation for your Injury
- Loss of earnings
- Private medical treatment
- Rehabilitation costs
- Private care costs
- Any other out of pocket expenses
Every nasty fall could lead to serious injury and a range of health problems such as fractures (broken bones), concussion, spinal injuries, injuries to back or neck and many more.
If you’re unsure who was to blame for your injury or uncertain if it is serious enough, get in touch today and our team can assess your claim FREE.
WHAT LITKRAFT WILL NEED FROM YOU
To start your case, a we will need to know the following:
- the date of the accident, where and how it happened;
- the contact details for any witnesses;
- the details of your injuries, medical diagnosis and treatment;
- proof of your loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of your injury;
- any documents that can be used to support your claim.
Keep a full record of any expenses you incur as a result of your accident. This may include the cost of medical treatment, travel involved in obtaining medical treatment, and even costs incurred by your family travelling to visit you whilst you recover.
IF YOU WERE REJECTED BY OTHER LAWYERS
Even if you were let down somewhere else, contact us and we will do our best to get what you deserve.
Call LITKRAFT now on 020 8635 5555 and start your claim. Our office is open between 8 am and 6 pm – Monday to Friday and 9 to 15:00 on Saturday.