Our team will talk to you to find out if your Holiday Compensation Claim could be successful.
When your package holiday provider can be held responsible?
Package holiday provider can be held responsible if accident happened:
- At your hotel complex or
- Cruise ship or
- Excursion that was provided as part of your package
If your injury was caused by the holiday provider or local holiday personnel, you may be able to claim compensation for:
- loss of enjoyment – if for example, you suffered food poisoning while on holiday
- expenses –medical treatment, transport costs or others
- loss of earnings – if you were unable to work after the holiday
What you should do immediately after accident or injury
- Get medical assistance as soon as you realise you’ve been injured. Even if you think no medical treatment is needed, some injuries may not be immediately apparent.
The doctor also will record your injuries and this will help during claim process. Keep a copy of your medical report and receipts of any medical charges.
- You should report your accident as soon as possible to:
- the hotel management
- your package holiday provider’s representative in the hotel or
- holiday provider’s head office in the UK
- travel insurance(If you have one)
- It’s your responsibility to make sure your accident is recorded in an accident book and please ask for a copy for your own records.
- Get names, contact details and addresses of all witnesses
- Take photographs and sketch the scene of what caused the accident or injury
Call us for a free consultation and we’ll be happy to help you.
WHAT LITKRAFT WILL NEED FROM YOU
To start your case, we will need to know the following:
- the date of the accident, where and how it happened;
- the contact details for any witnesses;
- the details of your injuries, medical diagnosis and treatment;
- proof of your loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of your injury;
- any documents that can be used to support your claim.
Keep a full record of any expenses you incur as a result of your accident. This may include the cost of medical treatment, travel involved in obtaining medical treatment, and even costs incurred by your family travelling to visit you whilst you recover.
IF YOU WERE REJECTED BY OTHER LAWYERS
Even if you were let down somewhere else, contact us and we will do our best to get what you deserve.
Call LITKRAFT now on 020 8501 7744 and start your claim. Our office is open between 8 am and 6 pm – Monday to Friday and 9 to 15:00 on Saturday.